I started as the lead of the ESPN TikTok account in mid-July 2019, and grew those 87K followers into 10M+ in less than a year.
Here are some highlights:
- Grew the account from 87K followers to more than 2 million followers in less than 6 months, now at 10M+ in less than a year.
- Second most-followed sports media accounts in North America.
- Additionally, I provided TikTok consulting to others at ESPN and Disney, including for ESPN Deportes, First Take, Stephen A. Smith’s account and Disney Parks.
Examples of top posts I produced:
- Guys throwing eggs in the air – 3.2M likes, 47M views, 46.8K shares
- College football trick play – 3.5M likes, 28.7M views, 228.6K shares
- Grandpa trick shot – 2.9M likes, 17M views, 139.4K shares
- 6-year-old who beat cancer – 2.5M likes, 11.1M views
- LeBron traveling – 708.8K likes, 32M views, 19K shares