Richard Deitsch graciously allowed me to take part in this Sports Illustrated MMQB panel discussion about how the 21st century generation watches football: http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/09/nfl-twitter-broadcast-television/3/.
I’ve also been published in print by The Kensington Magazine.
Below are some links to pieces I’ve done:
1) A multimedia sports piece about Pepperdine’s men’s volleyball team advancing to the league semifinals: http://pepperdine-graphic.com/pepperdine-mens-volleyball-advances-to-mpsf-semifinals/
2) An inspiring Pepperdine student with a mission to serve others before himself. It led him to quit the school tennis team and start up his own nonprofit: http://pepperdine-graphic.com/pepperdine-happy-feet/
3) A feature on a Los Angeles resident with Multiple Sclerosis who runs hundreds of miles for fun (and for charity): http://pepperdine-graphic.com/la-resident-to-run-135-miles-for-multiple-sclerosis/
4) The story of a born deaf Pepperdine alumnus who regained his hearing just last year and is now on to new endeavors: http://pepperdine-graphic.com/alumnus-embraces-noise/
5) My somewhat comedic take on what it was like to play rugby for the first time: http://candornews.com/2012/07/12/how-an-american-girl-survived-a-game-of-pick-up-rugby-in-london/
6) A blog post I wrote reflecting on my 2013 summer internship (I contributed to the online magazine as well — PDFs of my articles are available upon request): http://www.telescopemag.com/telescope-magazine-get-inspired/